l'agence tout risque Index du Forum

Accueil Accueil Accueil S'enregistrer

:: Facebook Initial Chat Friends List ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l'agence tout risque Index du Forum -> l'agence tout risque -> l'agence tout risque
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
renyalg

Masculin
Point(s): 279
Moyenne de points: 1,99

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 02:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Initial Chat Friends List Répondre en citant

Facebook Initial Chat Friends List
> DOWNLOAD

So this list is not related to "chat" interactions for me. The next 10 or so include some people I view and interact with, but also an equal number of people I rarely eventhink about. These ID numbers are listed as "13656xxxxx":-1, presumably assigning them a value of -1 each.This suggests to me that the magic algorithm is assigning users a value from -1 to 1, with the more positive ones more likely to appear in chat. i'm inclined to believe that the numbers are in fact friends who check my profile, in order of frequency. So I would think. I occasionally use it to get on, see what my friends are doing, like some statuses, and like some photos. It seems to me like they're just trying to sweep this problem under the rug. You have to submit pictures of verification, and I did, but the 'SEND' button does not work. There is some formula that we don't know and likely won't ever know. It seems like they order it based on who you interact with, whose profile you look at and who you have recently become friends with. My top three are my best friends. So how are they calculating who am I most likely to chat with in that case? . People I've tested this with say they would check someone's profile non-stop daily but would have them on that list all the way down to #10 or so.I think a problem is also trying to create a reference for this. This suggests to me that by monitoring when that flips, we can figure out how often the initialchatfriendslist is updated. I'll just add a few more reasons in case you're wondering A boy who has recently started to like me, moved from 40 something to 20 something, and I don't view his page. I sometimes like her stuff, she never likes or comments on mine.2 - An old mate. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. we say we want it. No interactions at all over last few months.None of these ppl are in my 'close friends' list. Between the privacy list and initial chat friends is this string of code: "orderedlist.availabletarget":0.85,"orderedlist.topfriends":5,"sidebar.minfriends":7"This suggests to me that it's (1) searching for friends that have a value higher than .85, (2) always placing the top 5 friends from your initialchatfriendslist in your top half chat sidebar, and (3) always keeping at least 7 friends above the fold in the chat sidebar.Finally, there's an input for "sound.enabled: true". But give it some time and im sure a bisexual male will be nominated there just isnt that many bisexual male actors/directors in general right now. my second is my best friend whose profile i never visit, incidentally - we do interact. anajuliaaquinoo 1860 days ago . .. I keep a list of girls I'm hitting on and sometimes only select them to chat with. My original profile was deemed as 'spam' for some odd reason. And there are countless amounts of movies I have enjoyed that have never even recieved nominations for any awards. Discover Answer . There was an alternate form of verifying who you are, but that didn't work either. People make them for you. The #1 on my list has moved up to that spot recently, while our chatting has increased and interactions have decreased. suzi 1841 days ago Your comments make a lot of sense to me. twitter facebook google plus LinkedIn youtube feedburner picasa digg Vimeo Copyright 2013-17 SpicyTweaks 5a02188284
facebook messenger download for android mobile9quotes for about me in facebookforbes news facebookwhy does my facebook app keep saying network errorhack za facebook 2014mod like facebook joomlafacebook app remove locationfacebook untuk blackberry offline installerfacebook status i like it on mydownload facebook gratis para iphone

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 02:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l'agence tout risque Index du Forum -> l'agence tout risque -> l'agence tout risque Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Theme by Quentin H. ~ Alias Caly - 2009-2010 ©